Photo via: simplifyingthemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Style is in the Air: 5 Indoor-Outdoor Summer Getaways
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- How To Budget When Paychecks Differ | First Home Love Life
- Life: Designed: DIY Pipe Bar Cart
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- retro tv bar diy
- Low standing media console with sliding reclaimed wood doors. Perfect for holding the tv and hiding all AV
- How to Hide Cords on a Wall Mounted TV
- Twin Separation Anxiety: The Struggle is Real for moms of twin, dads of twins, and twins themselves. These tips for handing separation anxiety with twins will help!