Photo via: everydaypartymag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Garden themed silent auction basket
- Easter crafts. Make a quick and adorable 5 minute egg garland. Perfect for you Easter/Spring mantel.
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- You can get rid of pet odors using common household items. These quick DIYs…
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Learn how to make this GORGEOUS quick 10 minute floral arrangement with DIY Easter Egg vase filler! So pretty for a Spring and Easter dining table, kitchen island or coffee table vignette.
- 101 places to take your kids before they grow up! Sort of like a family vacation bucket list- love this!
- DIY Flower Market Bucket
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- DIY Pumpkin Planter made from a plastic trick or treat bucket painted with a…
- LOVING this Easter Basket Fringe Banner!