Photo via: pinkpaperpeonies.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- How to make pretty tissue paper flowers. Step-by-step photo tutorial for different sizes and petal shapes.
- I like this palette for the classroom. Calm and soothing yet oh, so pretty! (And not disagreeable to the boy.) | Paint | InteriorDesignPro
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Refinishing Old Flower Pots | DIY flower pot makeover | Homemade chalk paint | Painted, stenciled and distressed terracotta planters | Planter makeover using jewelry and diy chalk paint | Transformed planters | Free paint color code | Before & After | TheNavagePatch.com
- Star Wars garden pot tutorial | DiY flower pots with Darth Vader, R2D2 and other characters
- Dont throw out that broken flower pot, just transform it into one of these!
- How To Make A DIY Marbled Pot With Nail Polish | Easy Ways To Decorate A Flower Pot To Gift To A Friend Or Family Member By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/25-more-cool-projects-for-teens-cool-crafts-for-teens/
- 1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt 1 gallon water A watering can 1. Combine the Epsom salt and water. 2. Use the solution to water your plants. 3. Repeat once a month. Why This Works–Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate – both vital plant nutrients. Some magnesium-loving plants to try it on: houseplants, roses, peppers, tomatoes and pot
- By mixing your two favorite hobbies, gardening with crafting, you have this wonderfully creative project for a painted pot herb garden. Tackle this easy project this summer then use these colorful pieces as functional outdoor decorations.
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.