Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Loaded with bacon, red peppers, cheese, and mashed potatoes, this Bacon Potato Pizza may become a new favorite at your house!
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- Antique Roll Top Desk Makeover with Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – via Knick of Time @ knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
- How to DIY Easy Satin Ribbon Rosette with a Fork | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- Want to do this with white shoes and white lace or an ivory/off-white color! – 27 Useful Fashionable DIY Ideas
- marbling with shaving cream and food dye
- Easy DIY Crafts: DIY Ribbon & Pearl Bracelet
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Plywood with flat trim – prime, paint, then freehand and paint the saying of your choice.