Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- Antique Roll Top Desk Makeover with Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint – via Knick of Time @ knickoftimeinteriors.blogspot.com
- How to DIY Easy Satin Ribbon Rosette with a Fork | iCreativeIdeas.com Like Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/icreativeideas
- Want to do this with white shoes and white lace or an ivory/off-white color! – 27 Useful Fashionable DIY Ideas
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- marbling with shaving cream and food dye
- Plywood with flat trim – prime, paint, then freehand and paint the saying of your choice.
- Easy DIY Crafts: DIY Ribbon & Pearl Bracelet
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas