Photo via: craftberrybush.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!
- DIY Room Decor with Amazing Dahlia Flower | DIY Crafts | Home Decor Project
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- 50+ Watercolor Techniques and Ideas for Kids
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Mini scrapbook albums are a great way to build a page around a single photo! Use chipboard as the base of each page and adhere your cardstock onto it. Always use a thin layer of liquid glue so your paper does not bubble – we love Mod Podge! Find chipboa
- Paper Flower Handmade Medium White or Ivory or Custom Colors Wedding / Photobooth Backdrop / Wall Art Single or Groups
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! Fill with your favourite annual flowers! / timewiththea.com
- How To Make A DIY Marbled Pot With Nail Polish | Easy Ways To Decorate A Flower Pot To Gift To A Friend Or Family Member By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/25-more-cool-projects-for-teens-cool-crafts-for-teens/