Photo via: stampinconnection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Butterflies 9 Preserved Mexican Butterfly by JustMakeLemonade
- hearts in a bottle
- Not a big fan of pink hearts and red roses? Add a little spice to your Valentine’s Day with these quirky card templates.
- Several strands of colored hearts strung together and hung over a bed
- Oversized conversation hearts candies are easy to make with a scrap piece of wood and a jig saw! Theyre a sweet addition to your Valentines Day decor. The Handymans Daughter featured on Kenarry.com
- Photograph and shrink all your kids drawings into one. What a great way to save space and preserve your kids artwork!Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad
- DIY Idea; Mobile of Multicolor Felt Roses and Crystal Hearts.•°•°•° DIY Idee; Rozen Mobiel van Verschillende Kleuren Vilt met Kristallen Hartjes.•°•° Mòbil amb roses de feltre
- What to do with leftover candy canes! Cupcake heart topper or peppermint crunch popcorn recipes
- Bloggers partnered with Habitat for Humanity to decorate a beautiful home for a wonderful family. | Bloggers Heart Habitat | iamahomemaker.com
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!