Photo via: roomfortuesday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Rustic Twig Frame – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Choose the perfect Modern Farmhouse Neutral Paint Colors for a cozy and inviting home with these top Benjamin Moore colors | A Burst of Beautiful
- Separate paint colors with molding
- neutral paint colors
- Rock Cactus Garden (Clara never met a rock she didnt want to paint…)
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- Nalles House: Paint Significant Numbers on Canvas
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble
- Navy colors for master bathroom vanity
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!