Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Pallet Wood Christmas Trees – Wildflowers & Pistols
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- Hot glue corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board… Awesome
- Glow stick xylophone. Put the glow sticks in cups of water and an aura comes off in the dark, when you tap them. Probably the coolest thing ever.
- White Trees 11×14 Birds Trees ORIGINAL Canvas PAINTING Abstract FOLK ART Karla G…brand new painting for sale…
- Beginner Acrylic Painting Class | Winter Birch Trees | lovewinterart – YouTube
- TO DO: Check out birch trees in backyard for potential branches for this project. If nothing promising, then head for the woods!
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.