Photo via: onelittleproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas tree using recycled wine bottles.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Vintage style Christmas ornament made with digital images from Heather Hudson, glass glitter, rosebuds, beads, etc. Pastels
- Start a family tradition this Christmas using all your own childrens Christmas books! Detailed description included.
- Hot glue corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board… Awesome
- TO DO: Check out birch trees in backyard for potential branches for this project. If nothing promising, then head for the woods!
- White Trees 11×14 Birds Trees ORIGINAL Canvas PAINTING Abstract FOLK ART Karla G…brand new painting for sale…
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- A simple craft stick superhero puppet activity for kids to accompany the LEGO superhero phonics books . FREE PRINTABLE Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Flash, Captain America masks and badges.
- My Christmas tree
- Ombre Christmas Tree Garland – Easy toddler craft for the holidays! Raising Whasians
- Wine Cork Christmas Tree Wall Hanging; Upcycled Holiday Decor by Trish Sutton