Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- t-shirt scarf 1.Cut x-large tee and stretch for circle 2. cut 2 in. strips from tee and then tie together with a little piece of cloth 3. Paper plate and cut circles out of tee. Then spiral the circles 2 in. and glue together with fabric glue. Take all pieces and tie with piece of fabric. Easy!
- Handmade Pop-Up Greeting Card – Amazing DIY Paper Card Idea for Your Lov…
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Paper and ribbon rosettes … inspiration
- Wall Decor made from Paper Towel Rolls || Think of all the designs you could make! || crafts decoration reuse
- Cute and Easy to do THIS WOULD BE SO CUTE ON THE GIRLS FEET JUST USE COLORS OF WEDDING AND SATIN RIBBON AROUND ANKLES
- Metallic Paper Faceted GeoBall by Vintage Revivals made with the Cricut Explore machine. CricutEverywhere
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- Wreck this journal, hide a secret message somewhere in yhis book, envelope page….♥