Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas | featuring Pop Sugar, Craft and Dating Divas! foxhollowcottage.com
- These fun red, white, and blue Rocket Pop Soaps, look just like the classic summer treat! Whip up a batch in just 15 minutes to wow your 4th of July guests!
- Closet Converted to Office: Urban living can be hard in trying to find space to address every function. If you find yourself not utilizing a closet and youre wanting to create a home office, consider removing the door and re-imagining the space. Ikea can help with inexpensive countertops and floating selves. Choose a great pop of color for your new office and this weekend project is a success.
- Pop up card. I have several friends I could use this for!
- Build this modern side table for ONLY $15! With just a few supplies and a pop of color you can add quite the flare to any room.
- Heart pop up card for your valentine is one of the best DIY Valentine’s Day Gift idea and making it with 3D Kirigami technique will give it a superb look. For making this DIYPopupCard, I bring for you step by step video tutorial. So, get ready for making and give a great surprise to your special one!
- Colourful Workspace Decor, bright pops of colour and fun desk accessories. Styling a Pinterest-Worthy Workspace.
- Lego Head Marshmallow Pops | Kids DIY Party Favor Ideas @kidssewingkit
- Heres a tip: Take an on old camp cot and convert it into a patio day bed. Use color coordinating fabrics to create a soft color scheme and add pops of color.
- hanging lamps made from teacups and saucers
- Video of how to make marble cups with nail polish | Pyssel | DIY ideas | Do it Yourself |
- Awesome DIY gift ideas for teens to make and give their friends! Perfect for Christmas and birthdays!