Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jar ideas Polymer clay fimo These jar ideas are my favorite gifts, they look every time unique and original! You could be really creative making them.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- Glowing Watering Can with Fairy Lights – How neat is this? Its SO EASY to make! Hanging watering can with lights that look like it is pouring water.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Clayworks by Kim Detmers: The Green Fairy
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- This site has the best Tips for a Tidy Workshop. Filtered air for garage.
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- Christmas Holiday Curb Appeal | Holiday Decor on Front Door Inspiration | Project and How-to by Focal Points, Inc. using various Modern Masters products
- Ann Arbor’s Fairy Doors | Atlas Obscura i must collect photographic evidence of these!