Photo via: christinasadventures.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.
- If someone is looking for an idea to create a single bed for the room, then here it is. The headboard and the border of the bed frame is painted blue, while the remaining frame is not painted and the pallets are left without the paint because it is a space which will be covered with the mattress.
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- A complete guide to prepping furniture for makeovers to ensure a long-lasting finish. Prepping Furniture to Paint: When to Sand, When to Degloss and When to Prime
- Make solar garden lights! Find a glass jar, paint the inside with Elmer glue tinted the color you want and then go to the DOLLAR TREE and buy a solar light. Wala! Outdoor lights for nearly nothing!
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint