Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Using brick paneling, plaster, and mortar, along with a mix of glazes and washes, we transformed this regular sheetrock into a aged brick wall.
- Vintage Country farmhouse, farmhouse style, bedroom inspiration, grey bedroom, French farmhouse, Pom Pom at Home bedding, fresh flowers, end of bed bench, Becky Cunningham home, Buckets of Burlap
- Megan inspected the Anthro flowers and found they were made of Q-tips. She knew she could totally pull this off and grabbed a Styrofoam ball, some Q-tips, and food coloring…
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- Original pebble/rock art depicting a string of flowers (all natural materials including reclaimed wood, pebbles, twigs)
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!
- giant paper flowers, what a fun wall!
- Easy DIY lollipops with edible flowers
- DIY Flowers Origami
- shell flowers mosaic like on tile + DIY + really easy to do this..make trivet or hang..or even larger on table top..or lamps + Beach Cottage Decor + Coastal Living + Nautical
- flower panels…pick and press flowers to make window garden…