Photo via: naturallivingideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Its National Parks Week, which means you can enter national parks for FREE! Get out and enjoy nature! Looking For The Best Ideas, Tips And tTicks For Living The Outdoor Life? This Covers DIY Activities, Games, And Ideas For Having A Blast Outdoors. Looking For Adventure While Camping Or How To Design Your Own Outdoor Storage, or Projects For Fun. These Tutorials, Outdoor Hacks, And Pictures Will Give You Tons Of Ideas For Keeping The Outdoors Amazing And Exciting.
- Fabulous coffee plastic container upcycled with chalkboard label – Love! Now to find someone who actually drinks this stuff. 🙂
- DIY Gnome Garden Markers, DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas
- 1 Tablespoon Epsom Salt 1 gallon water A watering can 1. Combine the Epsom salt and water. 2. Use the solution to water your plants. 3. Repeat once a month. Why This Works–Epsom salt is made up of magnesium and sulfate – both vital plant nutrients. Some magnesium-loving plants to try it on: houseplants, roses, peppers, tomatoes and pot
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.