Photo via: pin4fun4040.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- Unique use of Pavers. Create your own mow path around your planting beds. Come to any of RCPs 6 store locations to view our wide variety of Pavers for your own hardscape project.
- Style is in the Air: 5 Indoor-Outdoor Summer Getaways
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- Storage Solutions | Find the Latest News on Storage Solutions at House of Anaïs
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!