Photo via: apinterestaddict.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- DIY Glitter Vase – perfect for a wedding or holiday decorating. Uses dollar store vases! Pinned over 100K times.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- spray paint boring cheap-o white shelf brackets to spice up a room
- Ive been wondering if I could do this? Spray paint, a monogram and sticky pearls. I shall try!
- Spray paint dollar store toys for accent pieces
- DIY:: How To Spray Paint Everything In Your Home