Photo via: apinterestaddict.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to refinish folding chairs with fun fabric and colorful spray paint – DIY furniture makeover idea
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- DIY Glitter Vase – perfect for a wedding or holiday decorating. Uses dollar store vases! Pinned over 100K times.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- a headband, fabric stiffener spray, and a lovely little piece of lace. so pretty!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Ive been wondering if I could do this? Spray paint, a monogram and sticky pearls. I shall try!
- DIY Spray Paint Glass Bottles
- Spray paint dollar store toys for accent pieces
- spray paint boring cheap-o white shelf brackets to spice up a room