Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- – picture only – Drawers bookcase
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- Blow up a picture and build a custom frame for about $20! Free plans and how-to at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Use an old VHS cover as a picture frame with hidden storage.
- DIY Glamorous Picture Frame with glass gems from the dollar tree store. Christmas or mothers day gifts from the cub scout!
- Make a DIY chalkboard from an old empty frame, whether a picture frame or an old mirror. Simple steps to a useful home chalkboard.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Salontafel oude balken met stalen frame. Stoer en robuust. Bij De Betoverde Zolder vanaf € 239,00
- Cute DIY Room Decor Ideas for Teens – DIY Bedroom Projects for Teenagers – DIY Photo Frame Tutorial
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Rustic Twig Frame – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas