Photo via: petcentric.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Try this helpful make up tip! Lina Salon in West Bloomfield, MI is a full-service salon that offers waxing, nail services, makeup, and much more! Call (248) 539-9090 for an appointment!
- Get that farmhouse kitchen style from your favorite show, Fixer Upper! This is the best source of farmhouse decor for your kitchen!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Tired of those ugly keys and dont want to pay for new, decorated ones? Me too. Paint your keys with nail polish! They look brand new.
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Katy Perry and Russell Brand Couples Halloween Costume… This website is the Pinterest of costumes
- A simple outdoor bar cart for entertaining – full source list included in blog post!
- Spring Decor, Spring Home Decor, Home Decor for Spring, How to Decorate Your House for Spring, Spring Holiday, Spring Tips and Tricks, Popular Pin, Spring Home Decor, DIY Spring Decor.