Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil DIY canvas artwork using the Passion Mandala wall pattern. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/passion-mandala-stencil-yoga-decal-wall-stencils-mandalas.html
- Spruce up any kitchen with this gorgeous wood burned cutting board. It’s so easy to make and is a great gift for the foodies in your life.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- Star Constellation Pendant – Beautifully intricate hand engraved constellation to pendants. Crafted to celebrate each constellation of the zodiac calendar.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- What do you with that awkward space above your fridge? Turn it into a storage unit for platters, pans, cutting boards, cookie sheets, and more!
- Store Cutting Boards in Your Cabinets with a Magazine Rack – 60+ Innovative Kitchen Organization and Storage DIY Projects
- I thought I was going to have to throw out all my cutting boards and invest in new ones, but the tips here made them as good as new!
- DIY Personalized Photo Gifts. Another unique and creative way to make personalized photo gifts. Family and friends are sure to cherish them for many years.
- We love these Golf Donuts for Dad! We made an easy Fathers Day Dessert that is creative and fun and personalized just for dad! Its a hole in one!