Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Choose the perfect Modern Farmhouse Neutral Paint Colors for a cozy and inviting home with these top Benjamin Moore colors | A Burst of Beautiful
- DIY – Sharpie Coasters, ceramic tiles (free or very inexpensive at any home store center), rubbing alcohol added with a straw or eyedropper, (for the colors to mix) — Great inexpensive gifts!
- Separate paint colors with molding
- Graduation Gift Idea, customize with appropriate school colors.
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble
- Get organized with this adorable three-piece nesting basket set, created in colors to match any room in your home!
- Update Your Garage Door with Gel Stain, Create a Faux Wood Look -took only a few hours and less than $20!
- Repainted Lamp:Reinvent that old lamp with high gloss white spray paint. Remember to wear a protective mask and spray the piece outdoors or in a well ventilated room. To finish the piece, I added a ten dollar Jonathan Adler shade I bought at his warehouse sale in Brooklyn. In total, I spent less $20 and less than an hour to give this lamp a great look.
- Overwhelmed with closet chaos? Curious about the benefits of dressing with less? This article will show you how to build a capsule wardrobe.
- homemade grapefruit bath salts for bridesmaids, perhaps?
- bless the food before us Rustic Sign MyRepurposedLife.com I LOVE the colors and this is made out of fence boards!