Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- 6 Tips for Keeping Your Dorm Room Organized » Apartment Living Blog » ForRent.com : Apartment Living
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Sparkling Pomegranate Fruit Sangria – the best white sangria. Sweet, crisp and refreshing, its a crowd pleaser thats perfect for any occasion.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- Amazing Abri De Jardin En Palettes / Garden Pallet Shed garden palletshed recyclingwoodpallets Small garden shed made out of repurposed wooden pallets and with a roof tiles imitation. Petit abri de jardin en palettes avec toiture imitation…
- This is totally going to change furniture makeovers! You can make ANY color of furniture glaze – and its so easy! Perfect way to get the beach look and for kids rooms! How to make furniture glaze in any color
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Click Pic for 20 DIY Small Apartment Organization Ideas for the Home | Easy Storage Ideas for Bedrooms Dollar Stores