Photo via: onemilehomestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Allergy friendly Valentines. Share bubbles for a cute inedible treat and make a fun card in PicMonkey.
- This site is all about creating a stylish home on a budget! Check out the great DIY decorating ideas that are featured each week on Thrifty Thursday!
- Easily switch out seasonal plants by placing your potted plants IN pots. | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- 25 Handmade Gifts that are perfect for anything from Christmas Gifts to Birthdays! These easy DIY gift ideas are great gifts for your friends and family!
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- Mermaid bathroom showerModern wall art can really spruce up a living room, bedroom, or any room in your home for that matter. The right pieces of wall art make great hallway decorating ideas also. You can combine abstract wall art with more tradditional or rustic wall art to create a unique and trendy look for your home. These are truly cool and inspiring home decorating ideas.
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- These 25 Fast and Free Quilt Patterns are perfect for quick quilting and the patterns are all free! These quilts would be great beginner projects as well.
- Fun cushions to brighten up your kids room – Those are perfect for monochrome rooms
- Do you have a dog? Does your dog love treats? Im pretty sure I know the answer to that question. Im Kelly Dixon from Smart School House and Im here to share a super easy and quick recipe for DIY dog treats. They are so fun to make that my kids did all of the cookie cutting. So, get the family together and celebrate your dog with these fantastic homemade dog treats.
- A Friendly Mitten Monsters Craft. The kids had names like Mitten Monsters, Glove Buddies, Mitten Stuffies and Monster Stuffies… whatever you call them, they are easy and affordable to make and result in hours of fun for your kids over the long winter months.