Photo via: wynwoodletterpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bamboo Anchor Cocktail Forks // Wynwood Letterpress party
- Boxed Party Candles // Wynwood Letterpress party
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way.
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!
- A pineapple-themed birthday party | Photo by KCB Photography | Read more – http://www.100layercake.com/blog/?p=78833
- Wine Themed Wedding – Really like the wine box centerpiece.
- DIY Box – Tutorial