Photo via: meandmydiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- DIY: Amazing tutorial: Paper cutting fundamentals -Step-by-step photos and instructions! Nx
- Wow! Amazing Paper Fish! How cool is this paper fish craft.. tey actually move and are flexible. so fun!!
- Wine Cork Crafts – These crafts are unique and some are easy enough for kids. Ive created amazing conversation pieces and put all of my well earned wine corks to good use!
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- Star Wars garden pot tutorial | DiY flower pots with Darth Vader, R2D2 and other characters
- DIY Geoball! These are a beautiful paper craft! I wonder which paper they used…
- Decluttering boxes…so much more likely to use them if they are pretty. These are copypaper boxes. Just cover with pretty paper and labels.