Photo via: meandmydiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- DIY: Amazing tutorial: Paper cutting fundamentals -Step-by-step photos and instructions! Nx
- Wow! Amazing Paper Fish! How cool is this paper fish craft.. tey actually move and are flexible. so fun!!
- Wine Cork Crafts – These crafts are unique and some are easy enough for kids. Ive created amazing conversation pieces and put all of my well earned wine corks to good use!
- How to make pickled vegetables at home — 3 FLAVOR OPTIONS!
- Nursery Decor: DIY, Easy Origami Baby Mobile (from b-inspiredmama.com). The tutorial for cutting/folding the paper into these fun swirls can be found here: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/beautiful_paper_snowflake (just complete steps 1-14).
- Star Wars garden pot tutorial | DiY flower pots with Darth Vader, R2D2 and other characters
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!