Photo via: boredart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Wrapping paper ~ watermelon prints using potato printing and watercolors
- 50 Genius Storage Ideas (all very cheap and easy!) Great for organizing and small houses.
- mommo design: LITTLE HOUSES
- 23 Homemade dog food recipes your pup will absolutely love
- Clothespin Daily Organizers | 23 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Organization Ideas for Bedrooms: http://www.smyblog.com/blog/:
- I Thought I Finally Knew All The ‘Life Hacks’ Out There. But These 23 Proved Me Wrong… YES!
- 23 Genius Ways To Use An Ice Cube Tray! This is brilliant! I told Kevin we still needed the ice cube trays from the baby food!!! Now I know why!!! Love those ideas!!!
- Hate scraping off ice! With 2/3 Vinegar & 1/3 water! Just spray on windows and ice will melt away! Totally making a bottle of this for this winter! Pin++ for Pinterest
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations