Photo via: jennifermaker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- DIY Flower Wall Headboard Tutorial. diy headboard cheapheadboard diyheadboard howto fakeflowers floral girly homedecor
- DIY Room Decor with Amazing Dahlia Flower | DIY Crafts | Home Decor Project
- Star Wars garden pot tutorial | DiY flower pots with Darth Vader, R2D2 and other characters
- Toilet Paper Roll Flower!
- paper hydrangea tutorial | one young love
- How to make an awesome FLOWER necklace, bracelet or head crown.
- DIY fairy party decor. Paper flower wisteria. Hanging paper wisteria. AbbiKirstenCollections.com
- Paper Flower Handmade Medium White or Ivory or Custom Colors Wedding / Photobooth Backdrop / Wall Art Single or Groups
- pressed flower markings with a hammer, flowers and watercolor paper or cardstock.
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.