Photo via: floridianweddings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- 2. Use a console table up against the back of a couch as a dining table! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Ombre Paper Chain Backdrop—I used to make these all the time as a kid! Love this look for a party!
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Awesome! when you have to hang something with exact holes, photocopy the back and use as a template!
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- Homemade Strawberry Crisp is a fresh, easy and fantastic dessert! Use fresh or frozen strawberries to create this simple strawberry crisp. Perfect for a beginner baker or an expert. Family friendly and kid approved!
- We love these Golf Donuts for Dad! We made an easy Fathers Day Dessert that is creative and fun and personalized just for dad! Its a hole in one!
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com