Photo via: everything-emmy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- 1x2s painted in wall color. Love this idea- maybe not the entire room because I dont have nearly enough awesome to fill the shelves, but a wall or a section, yes. Maybe in a circular shape.
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. 🙂
- This would be a great lightweight storage solution for laundry and supplies. LDS Mom to Many: Vertical PVC Laundry Sorter
- Make your own Pantry Canisters… I love re-purposing my large plastic containers!!!
- Coffee bar -Home Decor HomeDecorIdeas HomeDecor decorupon I LOVE this idea… Maybe near the living room because our kitchen is the size of a shoebox. Kasey would be obsessed.
- I MUST have this!!! Someone give me $98 STAT! Lol
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- We love to paint, explore, cook and have fun with food coloring. There is so much you can do that is simple, but fun at the same time …
- I hate getting up in the morning but I love old alarm clocks. That is why I upcycled some of my retro alarm clocks with chalkboard paint and made my mornings much more enjoyable!
- Aloe Vera is such a great plant to have growing at home – you wont believe how many ways it can help you and your family!