Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White Washing Brick Tutorial: Great option if you want to change or update existing brick without painting it the traditional white, gray, or black.
- 17 acrylic painting techniques to explore with kids • Artchoo.com
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- 5 GREAT Tips For Painting Furniture With Chalk Paint®️️! GORGEOUS White Painted Furniture Before and Afters. | Thirty Eighth Street
- Neutral master bedroom – Nightstand makeover with magnolia home paint in one horn white. A must pin for farmhouse style & cottage style decor!
- A black and white stenciled accent wall using the Dalmatian Spot Wall Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. Project via @homegirlpdx http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/dalmatian-spots-stencil-dots-wallpaper-pattern.html
- Such incredible floor to ceiling windows. Love the modern take on this cottage. The wood and brown leather really give a homely feel to the red, black and white colour scheme! Before and After: A Designer Cottage in Haliburton County, Ontario | Design*Sponge
- How To Paint Furniture With General Finishes Milk Paint! AMAZING Painting Furniture Tutorials and Before and After Furniture Makeover Ideas! | Thirty Eighth Street
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- What to know before painting furniture with metallic paint
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider