Photo via: lc.pandahall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- coke bottle upcycled into jewelry stand
- 17 acrylic painting techniques to explore with kids • Artchoo.com
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- A DIY blog featuring building, painting and sewing projects. Tutorial style posts with process pictures and plans.
- DIY decorative star and Christmas tree crafts upcycled from wine bottle corks. A lovely gift idea thats beautiful on its own or could be used as a pot holder on the kitchen table. Click through for the full tutorial for this home decor project.
- A Big Top Birthday: Circus theme birthday party. Click to visit Two Belles Event Planning blog for more circus theme party ideas! DIY bottle toss at circus party. 100_4417
- Glowing Fairy Bottle – A beautiful glittery, water-filled jar that illuminates and glows in the dark. A simple craft that mesmerizes both adults and children!
- How to turn an beer bottle into a glass.
- hearts in a bottle
- for laundry room…instead of the ugly tide bottle, use a drink dispenser for detergent—so smart!