Photo via: lc.pandahall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- coke bottle upcycled into jewelry stand
- 17 acrylic painting techniques to explore with kids • Artchoo.com
- Painting a kitchen or dining table isn’t really much more difficult than painting any other piece of furniture. The main… Read more »
- Its not a football party without fun party decorations! Decorate your home with classic Coke glass bottles and these Free Football Party Printables. DIY Football Party and Recipe Ideas. Click for more fun football ideas for hosting your own Homebowl for the BIG game! LivingLocurto.com @CocaCola @RITZcrackers HomeBowlHeroContest HomeBowlHero iworkwithcoke ad
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- DIY – Amazing! 100+ Interior Wall Painting Ideas + Tutorials! at Remodelaholic!
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider
- A DIY blog featuring building, painting and sewing projects. Tutorial style posts with process pictures and plans.
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Painting done by dipping in a bucket of water w/ enamel paints in it! Use any container to fit the canvas/item youre painting, (not paper, it has to hold-up in the water-you can even dip-paint a guitar! (remove all fixtures from object or instrument first.) Use quality enamel paints, such as for model cars, not water-based paint. If you show it off outside, water-proof, automotive paints are good finished with a clear coating, like poly type on a treated board rather than a canvas.
- Staining a plank wall with Milk Paint
- A Big Top Birthday: Circus theme birthday party. Click to visit Two Belles Event Planning blog for more circus theme party ideas! DIY bottle toss at circus party. 100_4417