Photo via: tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple and Cheap Decor Ideas for Teen Girls | DIY Painted Feathers by DIY Ready..!! jewelexi create_from_home
- Paint An Old Picture Frame…cover the back with burlap and add a large painted wooden letter for huge wall impact!
- Hand Painted Birdhouse made with PVC each by McNellyFineArts, $40.00
- Cute, rustic barn door style, baby gate. Custom made to order. Please specify dimensions and color of choice. Can be painted or stained.
- Craft alert: I spray painted my old ugly black plastic trash can gold… and now its fabulous. (Note to self: Dont forget to spray a clear coat on!)
- diy rustic console table, diy, painted furniture, rustic furniture, woodworking projects
- It is remarkably easy to make your own house number flower pots using plant pots and gold spray painted number stickers! Fill with your favourite annual flowers! / timewiththea.com
- Back porch summer deck makeover – great location for hanging plants on the front deck. So inviting. | The Painted Chandelier Blog
- DIY painted feathers for boho wedding decor
- Easy and Colorful DIY Garden Markers with Non Fade Front Door Paint | Label your herbs, vegetablers, flowers, and more in your garden with super cute painted garden markers that will not fade in the sun! How to Tutorial by My Patch of Blue Sky on the Modern Masters Blog
- Painted Back-to-School Pencils | Click Pic for 18 DIY Back to School Crafts for Teens to Make | Easy Back to School Crafts for Kids to Make
- Full Wall Bookcase of Painted MDF in Renovated Farmhouse in Denmark, Remodelista