Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Bling Shoes IF I still wore heals, COULD I DO THIS TO MY CROCKS
- Washer Dryer Pedestal with open bottom for baskets, make it yourself!- WOW ! My husband and I were just talking about how those stands that you have to buy are so expensive, this is the perfect solution!!
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- RV Toy Hauler Organization- I like the idea of taking along bikes for everybody, but if it comes to camping stuff or bikes, well take the camping stuff. Bikes you can rent.
- The other day my husband messaged me from work, and said, “Are you still after a dead tree?” “Always!” I said. I drove right over to pick up the tree. It was big. And beauti…
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- Found Poetry ~ I love this ! Its going to make me go out and buy old books now !
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)