Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Bling Shoes IF I still wore heals, COULD I DO THIS TO MY CROCKS
- Washer Dryer Pedestal with open bottom for baskets, make it yourself!- WOW ! My husband and I were just talking about how those stands that you have to buy are so expensive, this is the perfect solution!!
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- RV Toy Hauler Organization- I like the idea of taking along bikes for everybody, but if it comes to camping stuff or bikes, well take the camping stuff. Bikes you can rent.
- Found Poetry ~ I love this ! Its going to make me go out and buy old books now !
- I couldnt believe what they sent my daughter so I signed up and look! I would dfeinitely do this again, because I cant believe how easy it was to get so much stuff in the mail just by going to Lifescript. THey always ahve the best samples too
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)