Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…
- Low standing media console with sliding reclaimed wood doors. Perfect for holding the tv and hiding all AV
- Do-it-Yourself string wall art! Never thought of doing it straight on the wall
- String art can be a REALLY FUN and rewarding craft for your family! It takes a few days time but well worth the finished product!
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Art of Julia Klimova | New Paintings
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Great way to use all the juniper twigs on the ground outside the house
- Stunning reclaimed wood wine rack with remarkable detail and an industrial edge. Takes any dining room or wine bar up a notch. Priced at
- How to make a reclaimed wood Love rope sign / funkyjunkinteriors.net