Photo via: goorigami.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- mirror boxes
- 10 Ways to Upcycle Cereal Boxes. DIY, DIY home projects, home décor, home, dream home, DIY kitchen, DIY kitchen projects, weekend DIY projects.
- Easy Fun Crafts for Kids : Simple Origami Crocodile Tutorial | DIY Proje…
- Nursery Decor: DIY, Easy Origami Baby Mobile (from b-inspiredmama.com). The tutorial for cutting/folding the paper into these fun swirls can be found here: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/beautiful_paper_snowflake (just complete steps 1-14).
- DIY Flowers Origami
- Simple Origami BED : How to Make Origami Bed for Doll | Easy Fun Crafts …
- Decluttering boxes…so much more likely to use them if they are pretty. These are copypaper boxes. Just cover with pretty paper and labels.
- Love to learn How to Make an Easy Paper Flower? Well, you can learn this amazing DIY Paper Flower right here. You can use this simple DIYPaperCraft to decorate your gift boxes on occasions. The simplicity and beauty of this flower makes it an easy handmade craft gift idea.
- IHeart Organizing: DIY Sweater Boxes (make your own from a cardboard box & some fabric if you cant find the sizes you need)
- Homemade drawer and car fresheners. Made these for my upcoming move to put it boxes that are going into storage to keeps linens and clothing smelling fresh. Dollar store wedding favour bags and Downey unstoppable scent beads.
- what a great way to use up all the boxes
- DIY Altoid Tin Prayer Boxes ❤︎