Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- Toilet Paper Roll Art (Up-cycling) —– Linked to tutorial I used. Deviations: I used evenly cut pieces from a cereal box to create vine-like swirls. I used several small sewing pins to hold design in place on wall.
- DIY Suitcase Out of Shoe Box by TrieSofi
- Wall Box | 15 Easy DIY Reclaimed Wood Projects
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Art of Julia Klimova | New Paintings
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – perfect for your office of a gallery wall
- free printable initial wreath wall art! perfect for nursery art, wall art or gallery walls!
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- Paper Flower Handmade Medium White or Ivory or Custom Colors Wedding / Photobooth Backdrop / Wall Art Single or Groups