Photo via: home-frosting.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- Make clear stickers using an easy packing tape image transfer method. Great for pantry labels, gift tags, custom designs on glass, wood or metal objects! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- I MUST have this!!! Someone give me $98 STAT! Lol
- You can get rid of pet odors using common household items. These quick DIYs…
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- DIY Packing Tape Transfers! This is such a fun Technique for transferring images, or photos, onto glass. A must try for sure!!
- Masses of ways to repurpose light bulbs! These are all great and we dont need to buy anything much to do them! In an earlier pin I found how she is getting the bottom out of the light bulb and labeled it such so you can look in the board here for it. Simple. No waste of old light bulbs.
- oh, the possibilities! make colored mason jars that are still see through.
- Pallets Projects are endless! | Just Imagine – Daily Dose of Creativity showed this to Casey and his response was you would never keep that much wine in the house. Lol
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.