Photo via: redbenchvintage.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- Gate w/Doggie Window
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- L O V E vintage style decor with old window frame instead of silver cups glitter dipped mason jars!!
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- 90 year old door made into a headboard
- Polymer clay fairy door by Wishing Well Workshop
- Build your cat a better life with these 8 DIY projects
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider