Photo via: redbenchvintage.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Make a cat tent out of a T-shirt and two hangers. | 26 Hacks That Will Make Any Cat Owners Life Easier
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- NEW graywash stain by Minwax…excited to try it on my window pane weathered pine stain ana white
- Gate w/Doggie Window
- L O V E vintage style decor with old window frame instead of silver cups glitter dipped mason jars!!
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- 90 year old door made into a headboard
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Handy Shelf – The kitchen windowsill is a great place to set plants and a few favorite pieces of pottery, but the sill usually isnt very deep, and the items are in the way if you want to open the window. This homeowner came up with the great idea of mounting a shelf right on the molding around the window. Now theres a deeper shelf to display items, but the window can still be opened.
- Use acrylics – or even paint markers – and letter stencils on any framed glass, (buy a cheap print and discard the print) – just paint in reverse on the glass and you can even lose the backing if you like, itll look neat and even cooler with the wall showing through – or, if its an abstract or a painting instead of words, you can hang it on a chain and suspend it in a reach-through, doorway or window – or even do a large one and use it to create an entirely separate space as a divider