Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- LOVE these frames! SO simple… Great way to display the kids pictures easily without messing with a glass frame!
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- Spruce up one of your old picture frames to make nail polish bottle shelves.
- Master the art of flower pressing with this simple how-to guide. Display dried plants and flowers, such as fern leaves and cow parsley stems, in glass frames for a lasting seasonal arrangement.
- Use an old VHS cover as a picture frame with hidden storage.
- Ahhh….puppy love! Treat your pooch (and yourself) to a cute and useful DIY pet organization project. There’s a place for everything — treats, toys, leash, shampoo and the oh-so-necessary lint roller! Here’s what you need: Wood Shelf with S Hooks, Room Essentials 3-pk. 4×6” Frames, Screws and Screwdriver. Of course you have plenty of pics of your pup; it will be tough to choose just three!
- Pantry doors. Pantry antique door hung with barn door hardware. Antique doors…
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- – picture only – Drawers bookcase
- DIY Glamorous Picture Frame with glass gems from the dollar tree store. Christmas or mothers day gifts from the cub scout!
- Really neat idea!!! I love the fact that marks from zippers hanging on the hooks wouldnt show near as much!!!!