Photo via: lifeasathrifter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Adding a door knocker to your front door is a quick and inexpensive way to add a touch of curb appeal to your home. .
- old glass paneled door, hung horizontally and used as picture frames, coat hooks, and mantel above.
- Throwing a Halloween party? Spookify your front door and make a Halloween wreath in just 10 minutes, using an old scarf, a witch’s hat and some spiders! Creative Homemaking featured on Kenarry.com
- 90 year old door made into a headboard
- Old window with a cat door
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Here’s a really cute way to repurpose old t-shirts. Sew up some skirts! Go here for the full tutorial => The 10 Minute Skirt From Old T-Shirts Happy Sewing! Jenny T.
- This was an old, beat up kitchen cabinet, now a shabby chic entry cabinet
- Spruce up one of your old picture frames to make nail polish bottle shelves.
- I hate getting up in the morning but I love old alarm clocks. That is why I upcycled some of my retro alarm clocks with chalkboard paint and made my mornings much more enjoyable!
- Dress up your home office and learn how to make a stylish DIY acrylic calendar with a few supplies from the hardware store. Tutorial by Jen Woodhouse.