Photo via: dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chair upcycling. Updating an old chair.
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Make a Patriotic Entryway Bench from an Old Dresser
- Use an old VHS cover as a picture frame with hidden storage.
- For you folks who buy old furniture then paint it…..you really must try this stuff….only a couple of bucks for a 16 oz. can. You mix it (powder) with water to the consistency that you need for your repair. I made mine a little thicker, stuck a few brads, with heads on them, in to the leg (for grip), then molded the leg. I use it instead of wood putty for smaller jobs. It sands beautifully and lasts forever, as you only mix what you need for each job.
- A built-in walnut desk with chair sits in front of a large window, providing a wonderful place to work.
- Convert a wooden sofa and rocking chair from indoor furniture to outdoor furniture for your deck with several coats of primer, outdoor paint and sealant. Grandmas House DIY featured on Kenarry.com
- tea stain an old map, nail board together and decoupage onto pallets. Hang in garden as decor or add to house
- old glass paneled door, hung horizontally and used as picture frames, coat hooks, and mantel above.
- spray paint boring cheap-o white shelf brackets to spice up a room
- How to make a DIY Secret Compartment Floating Shelf Gun Safe. Free easy to follow step by step instructions. www.DIYeasycrafts.com