Photo via: craftboxgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea floating shelves, stencilled wall, DIY mail baskets – click through to see the full home office makeover reveal at A house full of sunshine!
- 110 Ways to Decorate with Mason Jars — lamp, candle, storage, and decor ideas galore!
- This is completely GENIUS! This is the quickest, easiest way (ever!) to tint mason jars blue! You wont believe how SIMPLE and INSTANT it is to get that perfect vintage blue mason jar color without any messy painting! And you can customize the color for your decor! See this clever DIY idea with the supply list and tutorial at www.settingforfour.com
- Why oh why did I not think of personalized hooks…oh the fighting between bathroom-sharing siblings that could have been prevented!
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- DIY $2 Smart Phone Home Movie Projector Self-made smartphone project selfmade self made DIY smartphone smart projector movie home made self make simple must see cool
- Wedding ideas and favors – Innovative recycling – Mason jars that can be used for drinks during the evening Useful ideas for Weddings and Parties
- Summertime is here, which means barbeques and outdoor living. Unfortunately, it also means mosquitoes and bug bites. Luckily, we’ve found a easy DIY repellant that is safe, works great, and smells good too. Woohoo! Items 4 mason jars (or old pasta sauce or jelly jars) 40 drops – Cedarwood,
- Attach three large reindeer on tree branches to make it look as if they are running through the forest. Top with a kraft paper reindeer trophy.