Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the idea of using a drop cloth or shower curtain instead of fabric (most likely cheaper), but place nail heads along the front at the top of the headboard, or use nail head trim along the front side all the way around.
- Double Mermaids Shower Curtain by Supermaggie
- Mermaid bathroom! Love those ocean green / fish scale tiles and the monsoon shower! What bathroom dreams are made of.
- The Blakley House. We love a rustic, western look. The shower curtain has dark brown hues with fringe at the bottom.
- DIY staple a shower curtain to a wooden frame-great for large space; DIY blog site.
- large shower, waterfall showerhead, marble tile
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Barbie sofa built from sponges and then covered with fabric for a sumptuous sofa.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This…
- A lovely botanical design, the Vineyard Invitation Ensemble has charming old world elements combined with pops of fashionable colors for updated flair. Inspired by traditional oak barrels, rustic woods and natural beauty, this stationery is well suited for weddings with a winery or outdoor eco theme. Available for purchase online at http://madelinesweddings.weddingstar.com/stationery/wedding-invitations/vineyard-wedding-invitation-ensemble
- How to print with leaves onto fabric – step by step instructions