Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Download these FREE printable posters for decorative wall art, dorm room decor, and more!
- free printable initial wreath wall art! perfect for nursery art, wall art or gallery walls!
- This vibrant gallery wall + library wall is pure perfection for this bigboyroom! (Fab for a nursery, too.) kidsroom librarywall
- Create a Garland | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.
- Art of Julia Klimova | New Paintings
- DIY: Cement Planters Orbs – tutorials on how to make these garden pieces + how she mixed the cement mixture. With this info, you can make lots of garden art.
- Repurposed crib into porch chair.
- How to Create Rope Light Word Wall Art – Pretty Handy Girl. Im not sure which word i want to use yet, but i so want to do this in the playroom or the boys bedroom!
- Open-Front Shadow Box Wall Art potterybarn
- Free Printable Wall Art from @chicfetti – perfect for your office of a gallery wall