Photo via: boredomtherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- Jackpot! Lots of tutorials on how to make dress up clothes. Super hero eye masks, a magicians hat with false bottom to pull things out of, princess hat and tiara, skirts… Fun 🙂
- Personal touches are even more apparent when Christmastime comes to this Cincinnati-area home.
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- 37 cool tricks for repurposing ikea stuff to organize your home. Some of them are weird but Im pinning for the ones I do like.
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Yes. Please. I cant believe some of the OTHER ones, either!
- 75+ DIY Gift Ideas for under $5 // Like this list. A lot of practical, easy to do projects.
- We have rounded up some creative and useful life health hacks that you can start trying now.
- Eye makeup remover to give the expensive brands a run for their money. Water, baby shampoo and baby oil is all that is necessary for DIY clean eyes!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.