Photo via: momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Im sure you all have probably seen these before but just in case I thought I would pass it on…Looks like they are made with NON HELIUM balloons attatched to a stick/wire support with ribbons… as markers on the road.
- Two DIY dog bed tutorials – With step by step photos and video tutorial. Super easy to make – no sewing necessary. Perfect for craft for kids or an easy, fun family project.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Freeze fresh herbs in olive oil, toss in pan when needed. No need to ever waste fresh herbs again!
- how to make spider web balloons. This is kinda cool. Would be really cool for Halloween
- DIY Flower balloons – Combine artificial flowers with balloons for a gorgeous effect – perfect for weddings, showers, or a garden party!
- Keep your wedding cake forever (no freezer necessary) with Aberrant Ornaments
- Cover a pillow with no sewing. I like that these are removable/cleanable.
- Ive been doing this with typical water bottles too. Little bottles work great for the smaller house plants, larger work great for larger and outdoor plants. I also found that it works just as well to poke holes only on the perimeter of the lid (not the center fill in holes . . . may depend on the type of lid and jug too.)
- Good packaging idea for any type of box. Line with cupcake wrappers and fill with assorted goodies.
- DIY nautical knot, could make a handful of these to fill a bowl as a decor piece, or just use them individually on display in a bookshelf
- Wedding ideas and favors – Innovative recycling – Mason jars that can be used for drinks during the evening Useful ideas for Weddings and Parties