Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just a Swingin photography swing prop by www.designrevolutiononline.com LOVE THIS!!! Then just composite with another shot of the plain backdrop! Voila!
- Front yard , Using corrugated metal for fence – Flickr
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Kids often enjoy making a collection of paper animals, as a part of DIYProjects. Paper animal collection is incomplete without this fabulous paper elephant. Grab some sheets of construction paper and get started on making this amazing and easy paper elephant.
- feather backdrop // photo by Elle Golden Photography // View more: http://ruffledblog.com/the-notwedding-athens/
- Ok this has soo much potential. You want to incorporate Middle Earth into that theme? This is a way we could do it. Middle earth maps as the backdrop of bookshelves. Easy to do. Or you could pull together any Tolkien text or quotes and we could type it up in a LOTR font, print it and mod podge it into the backdrop. Maybe stain the paper or print it on special paper.
- Create a heart-filled photo shoot or take your kids photos in front of a black backdrop and add our lip overlays.
- Glowing Photo Luminaries: A quick, easy, and inexpensive way to light up your favorite people! Tutorial from Our Best Bites.
- how to make a circular macrame wall hanging by apairandaspare, via Flickr
- A pineapple-themed birthday party | Photo by KCB Photography | Read more – http://www.100layercake.com/blog/?p=78833
- Christmas Holiday Curb Appeal | Holiday Decor on Front Door Inspiration | Project and How-to by Focal Points, Inc. using various Modern Masters products
- Fun DIY Wine Cork Placemat | Easy DIY Wine Cork Craft for Kitchen by DIY Ready at diyready.com/…