Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- Gumball machine look a likes..I glued a small fish bowl on a clay pot turned upside down. Then decorated each one.
- Brighten up any room with this paper flower bouquet DIY. To start, draw flower and leaf shapes on craft paper — no need to worry if they don’t look perfect. Next, cut the shapes out and glue them on floral wire. Keep this process going until you have enough flowers for an entire bouquet. When you’re ready, stick them in a vase and give any shelf, side table or kitchen table a nice, floral pick-me-up. Head over to MrsMeyers.com/Make-and-Tell for even more details on this craft.
- Fleece Dog Sweater Pattern Tutorial. Make this fleece dog sweater pattern for your dog. Its a great little project that will keep your pet warm on winter and make it look pretty. It takes about one hour to make and your doggie will love it
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- A cereal box covered in scrapbook paper to organize papers and files. Could also cut it on the side instead of the front to make it a magazine holder! Salt and Pepper Moms: DIY Wall Files w/Printable Labels
- This All Occasion Daisy Card will surely brighten someones day. Making greeting cards is such a wonderful paper crafting hobby. P.S. I Love You Crafts featured on Kenarry.com
- Win it in a Minute: Water Games Edition with tons of ideas for fun outdoor games to keep cool in the summer!
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips.
- Present for one of my best friends! I did a crayon melt with pictures of us over the crayons! It was very simple and easy!
- Paint Fabric!!!!! Paint Fabric you say? Don’t ever be afraid to paint fabric. I figure it this way when I paint I get it all over me. The paint never ever comes out of my clothes. Through multiple washings, it is still there. When I have something on, other than my paint clothes and I’ll just do one quick thing. Oh yeah, I end up with a little drop of paint on my shirt and it doesn’t come out.