Photo via: hpcfire.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2 two ring burner system component for your DIY fire pit. Get the components here from this supplier..
- A fire pit project for welders..Picture of How to Make a Cool and Compact Fire Pit from Half a Sheet of Steel
- Make your own DIY fire pit for the backyard. Perfect for summer nights!
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- DIY Backyard Fire Pit: simple, inexpensive weekend project that makes your backyard approximately 80 times more fun 😉
- With the Monticello Collection on your porch, deck, or patio, the Great Outdoors becomes a little greater. This assortment of seating pieces is crafted with rust-resistant frames and plump pillows covered in durable, water- and fade-resistant fabric. At the center of it all? Well, thats your choice — a traditional table and a glowing fire pit offer equally accommodating spots for lunch plates, evening cocktails, and any-time cozying.
- Love the shape of this fire pit. Garden Thyme with the Creative Gardener: Adding Warmth to the Landscape
- I love these wooden puzzle coasters for entertaining! Too cute!!! I pinned this image from Pinerly. Heres their invite: Check out Pinerly for the best way to manage your Pinterest account – http://www.pinerly.com/i/8J7hf
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- Loaded with bacon, red peppers, cheese, and mashed potatoes, this Bacon Potato Pizza may become a new favorite at your house!
- Let’s paint some super cute and easy watercolor sweets and treats. Any skill level can do this class and along the way you will: Increase your watercolor skills. Learn new techniques. Learn how to only use one brush and no pencil! Practice painting loosely and intuitively. Have fun!!!
- These Fall Decorations were made from one bag of Quikrete. Im now hooked! Using concrete to create DIY projects was fun, simple, and inexpensive. There was certainly some flops but the final products turned out pretty cute and ready for fall. Quikrete1BagWonder