Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- OMG I love these, Im gonna have a go at making just one. If all goes well Id love to make my entire family holding hands. Im gonna stick it on a wall papered board and frame it. This would look amazing in my living room, smack bang above my fire place, for all to see. What a unique display look that would be.
- Turn an old door into a fantastic Photo Frame and Coat Hanger and put all those family memories on display! Check out all the versions and the Window Coffee Table Upcycle too!
- My new post is a DIY to make these cute gold animal storage jars…
- Its no secret that we LOVE subway tile here at ABM. Its fresh, inexpensive and classic. In the past I have stuck with a traditional offset pattern for all of my subway tile. But recently, as Ive been renovating my new home, Ive gone a different route by mixing up the patterns throughout the home. Its been a fun way to add a little personality to my basic, white tiled…
- While we’ll always love the sophistication of a traditional wedding guest book, we can’t help but get inspired by the new and creative ways couples are asking guests to leave them some wedding day love.
- These picture frames look like they are made from reclaimed wood pallets but are really made from cheap white wood thats stained to look old and weathered! Theres a great video tutorial that shows you how simple (and inexpensive) they are to make!
- Dresser Makeover: So youve bought a pair of white chest of drawers from Ikea and you;re afraid that they have no distinct personality, at least not yours. Well, this one is an easy fix! Check out Anthropologie website for different glass pulls. With a little red Valspar spray paint, you can customize the metal part of pull by painting it red. Finally, drill holes into the center of each drawer and insert your new pull.
- Hanging a pegboard on the wall. This is so much easier than I though! Im going to try it in my craft room!
- These are too stinkin cute. Def. On my to do list … make ur own owls for in the garden.
- How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes (And How Often You Should Do It) – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Ana White | Build a Wood Tilt Out Trash or Recycling Cabinet | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans