Photo via: blog.styleestate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 76 Crafts To Make and Sell – Easy DIY Ideas for Cheap Things To Sell on Etsy, Online and for Craft Fairs. Make Money with These Homemade Crafts for Teens, Kids, Christmas, Summer, Mother’s Day Gifts. | Pallet Mason Jar Vase | diyjoy.com/crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Ive looked at many commercially available and DIY spice rack plans and they all seem to be made for the standard 4.5 inch tall by 1.75 inch diameter spice bottles from the grocery store. This design is shallow enough that…
- A mother kept items from her sons pockets for years and presented the lost treasures as a wedding gift. this is one of the coolest things! So cute for all you moms of boys!
- A fish tank and garden all in one! Grow your own herbs and vegetables with this clever aquaponic farm. As your fish produces natural waste, it becomes fertilizer for the plants above. This three-gallon tank is the perfect home for a fish and up to six plants (plus whatever aquatic plants you choose to add to the tank itself).
- Best Natural Homemade DIY Cleaners and Recipes – All Purposed Home Care and Cleaning with Vinegar, Essential Oils and Other Natural Ingredients For Cleaning Bathroom, Kitchen, Floors, Laundry, Furniture and More http://diyjoy.com/best-homemade-cleaners-recipes
- summer beach fire – one of my favorite things about summer at the beach!
- DIY Plant Markers, DIY Plant Labels, DIY Backyard Ideas, DIY Front Yard Ideas, DIY Garden Ideas, In this article you can find 10 AMAZING DIY Plant Label and Marker Ideas For Your Garden
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you – free nursery printable + the power of hugs!
- DIY Sunscreen made with all natural ingredients and doesnt leave you feeling oily
- Original pebble/rock art depicting a string of flowers (all natural materials including reclaimed wood, pebbles, twigs)
- Inexpensive and easy way to upgrade your plain bathroom mirror– use MDF trim and crown moulding to build a frame around the mirror. The Full of Great Ideas blog has DIY instructions for this clever bathroom remodeling project. @Full of Great Ideas
- how to build a bench from a toddler bed!!! I love this cause its lime green!!!